November 24, 2007

A LIFE STORY

I was born in Hillegom, a town in the centre of the Netherlands, in 1992. When I was 9, me and my family moved to Spain, to a house in the countryside. I’ve lived here for 6 years now.
My earliest memory isn’t very clear, but I can remember when I had appendicitis when I was 6 years old. I also remember that at the hospital I had to take some medication I didn’t like. I can remember my primary school. I remember my friends and a lot of activities we did at school. I also can remember most of my teachers.
I’ve been at Casa Nostra School for 3 years now. I don’t think I’ve changed much since I was young. But now I’ve sot much longer hair. I don’t already know what to study when I leave secondary school. Before I’m old I would like to travel to China.

No comments: