May 19, 2008

A DIARY ENTRY

I’m in a difficult situation at the moment because I’ve lied to my parents and to the police because I said that Alex was at my house when the CD was stolen. Now they’ve discovered that Alex was the thief and that I lied because they’ve found a security video which shows Alex while he’s stealing.

My parents are very angry with me: I can’t use my mobile phone or computer during one month and I’m grounded for 2 months. Now it’s normal that they are angry, because I shouldn’t have lied, but I wanted to protect Alex. I know that Alex wasn’t right stealing at the shop, I hope he never do it again. Maybe if I was in his situation, I would also have lied to the police. Now I know that if I ever have a similar problem, I’m never going to lie again to the police, because now I’ve such a big problem!

I’m not sure what will happen now, but I hope it all ends fine, I don’t want more problems with my parents and I hope I won’t lose my friend.

No comments: